Tuesday, January 27, 2009

e-newsletter pics



hi there!

just wanted to share some background on the photos us put in the january update.

the first photo is of us girls preparing dinner before club. we made some type of soup/stew. very very yummy! that is probably another thing i can put on my resume :) hehehehe teaching teenagers how to cook. they get so caught up in following the exact directions. that is just a little proof of their inexperience. in cooking...you go by what it looks like, taste likes, feels like..hehehehe. it was a fun time of being together in the kitchen and then taking some pics while in action.

the second photo is on my sled ride down the mountain of the austrian alps. it was pretty amazing! im so glad i went to serve another YL region. i had the wonderful opportunity to goof off and be a kid again sledding down the ginormous mountains.

thank the lord for that opportunity as it helped me take the first step out my "funk."

its so late....gotta sleep. thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Roselie said...

I read your blog today.
Some day I would like to do the sound of music tour with you
Looking forward to tomorrow
Bisous,
Roselie