Tuesday, April 15, 2008

lately

hi..its been 15 days since ive written and things continue to move quickly and very well!

ive been back logged on email since ive had wonderful opportunities to be with kids! how fantastic?!?! so i havent forgotten those of you whom have emailed me.

mmm i just finished eating some marshmallows that some friends sent to me a few weeks ago :) yummy!!!

tonight at 7pm there were girls that came over for a Bible study. its been neat to get to know them better. i think they are really enjoy being together and learning about who they are in Christ.

just had my second to last unit exam. woohoo! i think i did pretty well. the oral part is on thursday. the best part of today is THE SUN!! it is absolutely beautiful. boy i wish it were always like this.

ok more later...bizzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Keep om going girl. We love you.