Tuesday, August 07, 2007

MERCI! mille fois


Just sent off my newsletter. I get so excited when I push the send button :)
  • I check it is off my "to do" list! (just being honest)
  • For real, I mean all month I have so much to tell, but don't want to bombard everyone. So I have to be selective in what I write AND hope that it is something you want to hear.
  • Telling you what is going on here is keeping you informed..I mean the only reason I'm here is because you have made it possible.
  • There are fantastic things happening and who wouldn't want to be involved. It is like feeding the hungry. Who wouldn't want to say they were involved?

So, with that...I'd like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for your financial support, prayers, patience, love, and commitment! THANK YOU!!!!!

I'm not all about pointing people out because I am thankful to everyone, but special thanks to Rachel who weekly, if not more, sends me a card from home :) It really means a lot!

To see pictures from camp click here: Jeunesse et Vie Summer Camp 2007

Picture: of me in the Grand Place on Belgium's National holiday (like the 4th), smiling at you saying THANK YOU! missing everyone

No comments: