Saturday, August 25, 2007

forever

it has been forever! man!

so here is some info on moi.

  • I'm going to be the aunt of a baby niece!! wahoo.
  • I'm getting ready to take french courses in Wavre (where I'm going to live)
  • school starts (for the kids) in the next couple weeks
  • I'm still catching up on email...like always
  • i took 4 girls to Paris with me on Thursday! it was great :) pictures to be posted in the next several days
  • had a leaders meeting for the Wavre club! it went well!
  • will be in my own place between the 1st of October and the 5th
  • going to live with Adriana in Wavre until i move into my house!
  • things are going a lot better than before
  • am SO appreciative of everyones prayers. 1,000,000,000,000 thank yous! He hears us!!
  • the weather sucks here, but hopefully it will get better for September
  • we have a calender filled of things to do. so if someone wants to visit let me know well in advance. after my birthday would be better...thats February 9th!
  • going to a birthday party tomorrow for Mathias (Roselie's youngest nephew)

gotta run for now. its been non-stop here since last week. bisous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is getting in track now. We keep praying for you always and love you.

Unknown said...

ooh- shopping day trips to Paris. Way jealous!!!-Shels