Thursday, July 26, 2007

Leuven

It has been 10 days since my last blog. Please know that I attempt to add a photo to each blog because I LOVE PICTURES! With that, blogger loves to malfunction when I have something really good to say or a picture to go with it. Anyway the pics give you a better idea of what is going on.

This past week Mary, Angie, and Anjanette came to visit. We did so many things! It was great to see people from home. The best part was that they got to see how and where I am living. They were able to see the little things that are frustrating. Boy am I glad a few people know what I'm talking about now.

The picture from above was from Leuven! It is an awesome town :) So cute. Since I can say I'm still in my third month of culture shock..I must add one bad thing...there was one thing I was missing...a boy. Yes, that's right a boy to walk around with, to hold my hand, for some smoochy smoochy! LOL. Hey I didn't say I didn't appreciate it how it was. I'm just being honest and putting out my feelings right here in this blog :) One day, One day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord will provide everything.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry...all things are possible to whom that trust in the Lord.
You can do it!!!!
PSALMS 23.
God bless you.