Monday, July 30, 2007

everyday, something new


Well, when you think it can't get any worse...think again!

So, my car's power-steering light has been on since I got the car. We (the previous owner and I) thought it was just a matter of filling the fluid. Unfortunately neither him nor Sergio could find where to put the fluid. Yeah, really strange.

Yesterday while at Grandma and Grandpa's I asked Olivier and Grandpa to see if they could find. No luck! Then Grandpa decided to check online. He found this one discussion thread that mentioned a "capteur d'angle d'attaque" and "300 euros." Now do people see why I just want to go home to what I know?!?! I mean every freakin' day is something new.

We only checked one source, but I was so fed up last night that I didn't want to do any more research on it. I just spent 410 euros fixing the timing belt and some other belt.

That's the latest news...the pic is from the wedding most of us went to at the end of June. This is Nath goofing off. The kids in the youth group did most of the serving of the appetizers and drinks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty decent at the whole web-search thing...what's the make, model, and year of the car?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about that Sunshine. Welcome to the real world. Don't despair, the Lord will still prevail. We love you unconditionally.