Wednesday, June 27, 2007

NEWS and Updates

  • Let me clarify....we are not staying that that ginormous hotel in Gstaad. It would be nice, but it isn't happening! I just wanted to give you the link for you to check out the surrounding area and read a little history about the hotel. It's pretty interesting.
  • I have SEVERAL emails I still need to reply to. Please bare with me again as I respond. Sorry to keep you waiting.
  • I'm going to a wedding on Saturday morning then going to babysit until Sunday. This Sunday I hope to go to Liesl's church to check it out.
  • There is this cool thing going on here next week called Serve the City. You can check it out at www.servethecity.be. I might volunteer one day. If so, I'll give you the scoop on it.
  • The house deal is 100% official!!!! I'm gonna get it :) wahooooooooo Now I'll just have to stay put until I can move in. I can't wait to be there!

No comments: