Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Birthdays


Blogger never works when I want it to. (Well at least the uploading a photo part) This was really supposed to be up last night. Technology...sheesh!
So, this weekend we celebrated Anthony's birthday. We went to his Aunt Franca's house to have lunch. We got there right after church at noon. We had appetizers, then a break, then lunch, then a break, then cheese and bread, then coffee and dessert. It was a great time of being with family and having good food. I am glad that I can be a part of a family celebration. The night ended at 7:30 p.m. The only bad thing about the get together was it was on Sunday...and Dad, you know what we like to do on Sunday afternoons after lunch ;)
Last week we celebrated Sarah's birthday. The picture is from her birthday evening last Saturday. Photographed above is Sarah(21), Anthony(19), Priscilla(13), their little cousin, and their childhood friends Jem and Ben.
The best part of these meals is that I get to help cook! I love cooking and it is great that I can cook for a lot of people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nap time.