Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Euroferia Brussels 2007

Liesl and I FINALLY got to hang out this past weekend! Wahoooo :) It was so much fun. We went to Euroferia Brussels 2007. You can google it and check it out online. There were several Brasilian boothes. Yes, I was so in my element. Salsa music, Spanish, Portuguese, latin food, Spanish food....hmmmm!

We also stopped by the Grand Place to pick some things up. Saturday night Liesl cooked a yummy dinner. Boys: currently accepting applications... please take a number. On Sunday we went to the International Protestant Church of Brussels. It was good, but I've begun to feel right at home in the all French services.

This weekend was an incredible confirmation of where I need to be. I could go on and on and on about it. Wow, God uses everything to teach us and show us His will for us.

Pressing on,

Jessica
Listening to Evermore by Hillsong. It is a beautiful song. I thought I would include the words for you. See next post...

1 comment:

Maria Harper said...

Jessica, você é fantástica. Eu adoro você. aqui é a Thereza que morou nos USA. Tenho o maior orgulho de ter conhecido sua mãe, Silma, que é minha grande amiga, e de ter conhecido vc. vá em frente, siga crescendo. muito bem!!!!!! muitos beijos de mãe e amiga.