Monday, February 25, 2008

the newsletter issues

FYI- i dont know how you are receiving my newsletter, but when i preview and edit it i'm very careful to make sure it looks right. i mean..for those of you who know me, im a little bit of a perfectionist with this stuff. communication, ya know was MY MAJOR and MY JOB!

so i apologize for what the program does to it. when i get it in my Inbox the paragraphs are centered! what the heck?!?! its not supposed to be like that. anyhoo. gotta get back to work. thanks for reading this if you still are!!

God is good and im so excited to be seeing God work in the lives of my Belgian friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't you tell?!?

if you are reading this and didnt get my newsletter than please check your SPAM folder! i found several responses from my last update in my spam folder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The newsletter looks fine to me Jess. If it looks strange to some folks they can always go to the "see it online" link.

Still reading your stuff..keep it up and thanks for the fun photos and thanks to the kids for the fun vids and pics.