Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lord Help!


Bringin' back old memories! Well, this December...has been royally CRAPPY. I don't want to even get in to it because that would keep you here for more than 5 min and the point of this is to be short and to the point.
I've included the photo to remind me of spending time with my family ALL TOGETHER. This was our silly Christmas picture from last year.
Wish my dad was here this year. Elizabeth is about to pop any day! My neck is killing me..for the past 3 days. I haven't done much fundraising because a MILLION family issues. I'm stressed. I'm sad. I'm upset. I'm happy. I'm lonely. I'm frustrated. I want to go back to Belgium. I think I've wept more this month than the past 7 months living in a new country by myself.
How do I raise more funds when I have to be with my family through all these struggles? What do I do when I go back? I'm scared. I'm trusting, but afraid. Lord HELPPPPPPPP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I pray that the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.(Rom.15:13)....
and that God may open a door for our message, so that you may proclaim the mystery of Christ(Col.4:2-4) in Belgium