Monday, September 10, 2007

these days

blogger isnt uploading pictures again! ahhhhhkkkk what the heck? i have several mini posts to put up. ill keep trying, but this is like the 3rd day in row that it is not working.

yesterday i went to cornerstone international church. it was really cool. i liked it a lot. right now it is the best international (english speaking) church that ive been to. but, i've only been to two. im still going to go to other international and french churches. i hope to find a "home" international church and a "home" french church. i haven't felt fed at any french churches yet. im pretty sure it is because of the language.

i had class today with my new teacher. it was fine but different. i like the other lady better.

next week im going to munich. itll be my first time there. i really don't like german, so i'm sure it will be difficult for me to navigate over there. christophe will be picking me up from the airport here in brussels then we will go directly to the sea-side where we will have our leaders weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

German wasn't so too bad....when I was there, I was able to pick up on some of the language, and I was only there for like 10 days (I think, it was a long time ago)

I'm sure you will do GREAT!!!