Thursday, September 27, 2007

last weekend

what do you know blogger was being stupid and not letting me upload pics. so i waited until today!

ok back to last weekend. i woke up at 5:15 to leave the house by 6:10. walked down the gravel road(huge rocks that kinda hurt your feet) to the train station to catch the train. took two trains and arrived at the airport at 7:45. my goal was to try to get on the 8:50 flight to munich. once i got to the ticket counter the woman said i would have to buy another ticket if i wanted to get on the earlier flight!!! ahhh so i checked in and waited for my flight at 11:10. we were supposed to start boarding at 10:40. all in all my flight was delayed and we didnt leave the gate until 12:00.

while all this is happening barbara (YL Area Director in Spain) and Anna (intern in spain) were waiting for me. i was supposed to meet them at 12:30. they were so kind to wait for me.

after taking two trains and having someone pick us up from the train station (luckily we didnt have to take a taxi) we arrived at the training. it was great to be with everyone.

now i have some assignments to do on top of everything else that is going on here. good assignments of course!

the pic is of my new haircut :) ill be letting it grow out again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha here I am catching up again on your blogs...but wanted to say I really like your hair!!!