Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I took the train by myself

For those of you who have emailed me within the past two days....

I was at another staff couple's house and their computer crashed. Please be praying that they can get everything back. It is such a time consuming matter and Teddy has a class he is teaching tonight that he must prepare for. Anyway, I couldn't check email.

Bare with me as I reply to all the emails while I was not connected to you virtually!

I took the train for the first time yesterday!!! Wahooo that was great. I'm slowly integrating, making this my home, and being more independent. I'M EXCITED! But, I am so thankful for the Murrus and all they do :)

P.S. It is so incredibly expensive here. I took the train to Braine l'Alleud from Charleroi and it would be 10,50 Euros. That is like $12 for one freakin' train ride. How ridiculous?!?! So, visitors please take note of the ginormous price difference. (I got a pass which turns out being 4,50 Euros per train ride anywhere throughout Belgium)

No comments: