Monday, April 24, 2006

This week

Last Monday I was out of commission because I got this darm bug from someone on Saturday night. Come to find I wasn't the only one. There were 5 of us that got sick. I can't believe it!

Today I went to visit Melissa in the hospital. She just got knee surgery! Oh my goodness, people have to be mega strong to do that. She was all drugged up and pushing the morphine button every 6 minutes (that is the most you can have it). It was a good time spending time with her and her mother. I remember when Melissa was a Freshman and she went to camp at Lake Champion. She didn't know anyone. Now she is a Senior and preparing for college!

In place of club, tonight we played four square and kickball at the park with Osbourn and Osbourn Park Young Lifers. It was a great time. I really enjoy spending time with the kids in small group settings. It allows for us to really get to know them and hear what they have to say. Next week I will be heading out of town so everyone will meet at Cynthia and Rebecca's house to hang out. Apparently there is a huge t.v. and a pool table. I think everyone will have fun.

No comments: